Located next to Restaurant & Marina ’’De Kleine Wereld’’, nearby the Caracasbay (on a walking distance) and around the corner from Jan Thiel Beach with charming restaurants, this is truely a top location.
In these apartments, located at the Spanish Water, you have the possibility to rent a private dock for your boat. You can see your boat from the front porch or the terrace at the rear. There is a pleasant community swimming pool with a cool shaded terrace and beautiful tropical vegetation surrounding it. It is a safe resort with an excellent reputation and there is security service.
From the gallery you have access to the spacious apartment with a surface of 175 m2. On the first floor there is a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom. The bathroom has quality furniture from Grohe (or a similar brand). From the cozy kitchen (Siemens quality or similar) with a bar you can see the living room. You can reach the porch from the living through the wide sliding doors. All windows are made in Germany and they have double insulated glass. The first floor (loft floor) features two bedrooms and a bathroom. The height of the living room is truly spectacular, you can see the beautiful wooden ceiling. All rooms have air conditioning, but you wil probably make little use of the air conditioning, because the apartment is very well situated on the wind. You can make your apartment fresh and cool just by opening the doors.
Paraphrase of the apartment
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
* 2 bedrooms with walk-in closet.
* All bedrooms have air conditioning.
* Split level (two floors) apartment with a surface of 175m2.
* Large living room with beautiful wooden ceilings.
* A wide living porch to fully enjoy the outdoor live.
* Terrace with a nice view over the Spanish Water.
* Complete luxury kitchen with dishwasher and microwave.
* Parking for 2 cars.
* Beautiful swimming pool with a nice terrace.
* If you want there is a garage box for sale (other owner).
Apartment F14, NAF. 525.000.
Apartment E1, NAF. 895.000 (located at the water of Marina and a private garage).